Old 16-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Dave M. Picklyk

Default Silver Dollar Resistant Plants

I'm not sure what silver dollars do and don't eat..but I'm pretty sure that
they won't be eating Java Fern. It has a thick broad leaf and probably
tastes quite nasty since no fish has been ever reported eating it. The java
fern is extremely hardy, propagates easily, and is perfect for the
low-light/maintenace environments!

Dave M. Picklyk

"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm about to add some silver dollars and need some advice on which plants
they DO NOT eat! I'm not equipped to have the fine-tuned underwater

gardens
that some of you here have so I'm hoping to find some plants that are

hardy,
low-maintenance and require little light.

If any of you have any great links discussing plants, etc. that would also
be appreciated.