GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Upgraded lighting, how much adjustments to PMDD? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/47458-upgraded-lighting-how-much-adjustments-pmdd.html)

Dave M. Picklyk 18-11-2003 10:02 AM

Upgraded lighting, how much adjustments to PMDD?

I've just upgraded my lighting on my 15gal wide tank from 30w to 40w (2wpg
to 2.7wpg). I have also designed a much better reflector system which has
increased the light tremendously! How much should I increase my PMDD? Right
now I'm dosing 1/8 tsp KNO3, 1 rice grain KH2PO4, 4 mls of traces twice a
week and 1/4 tsp of K2S04 once a week. I do 50% water changes, my C02 is
30-35ppm constant.

I got the original recipe from Tom Barr..which by the way, made the
difference in my aquarium for total eradicatio of algae and lovely plant
growth. Tom if you see this I'd especially like your opinion now with my new
upgrades...thanx!!

THanx for any help!! :)

Dave

www.picklyk.com/aquascape