Old 27-11-2003, 03:43 AM
Kudzu

Default Almost free ferns

I just cleaned out my tanks again. I have an abundance of baby java ferns
and a few bolbitus fern stems. The Java's vary from very small to medium
sized. The bolbitus will be only a stem of two. I just didn't have as many
of them.

If you want some of these same deal as I have offered in the past. I will
ship you 2 or 3 Java's and at least one stem of Bolbitus (More if just a few
folks want them) for $5 by PayPal.. It cost's me $3.85 priority mail so I am
not making anything really. Just hate to toss out good plants.

These came from tanks with Red ramshorns and Malaysian snail so if you order
in the next hour any snails that are on the plants are free! :-)

email me at kudzu at kudzupatch.com
--
Kudzu *\\
The man that always tells the truth never has to remember what he said

Old 01-12-2003, 06:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

These came from tanks with Red ramshorns and Malaysian snail so if you
order
in the next hour any snails that are on the plants are free! :-)

Thats funny... I will adopt that line when I trade/sell plants... HAHAHA!!!

--

RedForeman ©®

email me at kudzu at kudzupatch.com