Old 02-12-2003, 04:07 AM
Bob Alston

Default Co2 regulators+needle valves

Take a look at my web site. You can see what I use and like. I also have
links to varous sources of low cost tanks, regulators and needle valves of
all kinds. Also some introductory articles.

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
Alright...

I've been using DIY CO2 for the past five years and I'm about ready to
purchase a REAL CO2 system. I probably could be putting a down payment on

an
Acura NSX with all the money that I wasted on sugar and yeast.
Never-the-less.
I remember looking at regulators at a brewery site. I was getting slightly
confused at the selection...too many choices. Needle valves... are they

realy
needed?
Can someone give me a link to their co2 system notes. Or perhaps recommend

certain size regulator, brand or model # etc.

Thankyou

Neight