GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Glassy leaf? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/48344-glassy-leaf.html)

Izuan Wahab 09-12-2003 03:14 AM

Glassy leaf?

After searching the internet I still can't find what's the cause of glassy
leaf. All the new shoot on the fast grower plants are showing these sign.
Please help me.

TIA
Johnny.my

alex crouvier 25-12-2003 05:12 AM

Glassy leaf?

This is probably a sign of calcium/boron deficiency
Add some trace elements, Seachem Flourish helps a little
Or do a water change regularly, twice weekly
Or put some crushed corals in your filter.