GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lighting question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/48375-lighting-question.html)

Carmine J. Ventura JR 09-12-2003 08:12 PM

Lighting question

Hello fellow hobbiests,

I have a 60 gallon planted tank with a pressurized semi-automatic C02 system
running. Fish are very happy, plants are doing marginal. Currently I have 4-
30 watt flor( full size). bulbs with a reflector. One bulb is a cora life ,
2 are power glows and one is a aqua glow. The tank has a wood canopy (nice
quality-hate to loose it ). I am thinking I may have to scrap the current
lighting as I cannot add more than 1 more buldb at the max.
I REALLY need some advice on a good lighting system that will work well
under the hood. (BTW: 48inch clearance under the hood and about 8in. deep.

Any advice is welcome. If you have links to any good lighting systems that
you think would work well please forward them to me.

Thanks all.

Carmine