GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lighting Retrofits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/48485-lighting-retrofits.html)

Nick D 12-12-2003 03:02 AM

Lighting Retrofits

Hi...
Is there any good websites out there that help you through the process
of retrofitting your existing double flourescent strip canopy into a
power compact....

I would like to upgrade my canopy but I'm not sure about the wiring
and installation. I would like to get that sorted out before I throw
down my money on a kit that doesn't fit, or wrong size, etc.

Thanks
Nick D

Bob Alston 12-12-2003 04:13 AM

Lighting Retrofits