GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Retail source for Crypts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/48508-retail-source-crypts.html)

Bob Alston 13-12-2003 01:12 AM

Retail source for Crypts

What is the best retail source for crypts? I need some place that doesn't
have a large minimum purchase nor other add-on extras. Hopefully a place
with a good variety of species.

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com

JEB 13-12-2003 05:06 AM

Retail source for Crypts

Bob Alston wrote:
What is the best retail source for crypts? I need some place that doesn't
have a large minimum purchase nor other add-on extras. Hopefully a place
with a good variety of species.

Most places have some number of the usual suspects: wendtii, lucens,
balansae, blassii, lutea, ciliata, spiralis, retrospiralis, petchii,
willisi. Aquabotanic has parva and ulsteriana. Fishvet.com has parva,
ulsteriana, lingua, nurii, moehlmannii, which is the best variety hands
down that I'm aware of. But they have a $25 minimum and "significant"
shipping/handling charges.

James

Wilma Duncan 14-12-2003 01:34 AM

Retail source for Crypts

Bob, email me at as I carry crypts and do not have
minimum purchase nor do I charge any handling fees, just what mailing cost.

Darrel Stonebraker 15-12-2003 06:33 AM

Retail source for Crypts

Wilma,

Please email me at

For some reason, I cannot send email to your address.

Thank You

Dustin Stonebraker

Aquatic-Store.com 16-12-2003 03:42 PM

Retail source for Crypts

I can waive our minimum which is i think 12if you need.
Kasselmann aquarium plants book 65.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php