Old 14-12-2003, 05:35 PM
John Little

Default Where is the best place to purchase Live Plants Online?

In your experience?

TIA,
John

Old 14-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Bob Alston

See recent replies to the same question I posed recently.

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"John Little" wrote in message
In your experience?

TIA,
John

Old 14-12-2003, 08:38 PM
John Little

Thanks Bob, but the post that I found by you didn't really supply me with
anything other than:

Fishvet.com

Maybe you could post a link to the post you are referring to because this
one (if it is the one you are referring to) doesn't help me.

Old 14-12-2003, 08:39 PM
John Little

Actually, I visited Fishvet.com and I think they have everything I am
looking for. Disregard my other post. I figured that Fishvet.com was
comparable to other online chains, but I was obviously wrong.

Old 14-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Bob Alston

Here are the places recommended to me:

fishvet.com
aquabid.com
aquabotanic.com

I am currently interested in crypts and am looking at buying from one of the
following:

aquariumplant.com
http://www.azgardens.com/index.php
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/

Old 14-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Bob Alston

Be sure you note the extras charged by Fishvet:

Total charges for plant orders:

Cost of plants - minimum plant order of $25.00
+ 7.50 if total value of plants $100
+10.00 for box heat/cool packs & insurance
+ shipping costs (any idea what those run?)

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com

Old 14-12-2003, 10:32 PM
John Little

I would be ordering well over $300 worth of livestock.

Also, I know this isn't the right group, but has anyone done business with:
http://www.somethingsphishy.com

I am about to process a large order of Discus and can't find anything on
Google about them.

TIA,
John

Old 15-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Dustin The-Wind

http://www.aquaticplantdepot.com/index.html

Old 15-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Nsty N8

I always had good luck with azgardens.com.
Old 15-12-2003, 06:42 AM
Dustin The-Wind

http://www.aquaticplantdepot.com/index.html

Old 15-12-2003, 06:42 AM
Nsty N8

I always had good luck with azgardens.com.
Old 15-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Dustin The-Wind

http://www.aquaticplantdepot.com/index.html

Old 15-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Nsty N8

I always had good luck with azgardens.com.
Old 15-12-2003, 03:24 PM
RedForeman ©®

www.floridadriftwood.com and www.azgardens.com are great places to buy
from...

--

RedForeman ©®

Old 16-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Aquatic-Store.com

Kinda biased but
http://www.aquatic-store.com

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 65.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php