GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clown Loaches w/ Ich in Planted Tank (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/49039-clown-loaches-w-ich-planted-tank.html)

sald edfg 23-12-2003 12:32 AM

Clown Loaches w/ Ich in Planted Tank

Help!

I believe that my clown loaches are showing signs of Ich (small white dots).

They are in a fairly heavily planted tank (various swords, java fern, hair
grass) with some tiger barbs, white clouds, and a pleco for company.

What is the suggested treatment?

Thanks.

-Sald Edfg

Rick 23-12-2003 01:03 AM

Clown Loaches w/ Ich in Planted Tank

"sald edfg" wrote in message
.com...
Help!

I believe that my clown loaches are showing signs of Ich (small white

dots).

They are in a fairly heavily planted tank (various swords, java fern, hair
grass) with some tiger barbs, white clouds, and a pleco for company.

What is the suggested treatment?

Thanks.

-Sald Edfg

Quick Cure , Rid Ich or similar medication at half recommended dose. Treat
on days 1, 4 7, 10 doing 25-30% water change before each new treatment.
Continue treatment until the end even if the spots disappear.

Rick