GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   small anubias (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/49145-small-anubias.html)

Nsty N8 25-12-2003 02:32 PM

small anubias

Hello Group, merry xmas

I've never grown anubias. I'd like to add some to my 10gal tank. Can I get
some recommendations on some short growers.

N8

Dinky 25-12-2003 07:32 PM

small anubias

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
Hello Group, merry xmas

I've never grown anubias. I'd like to add some to my 10gal tank. Can I

get
some recommendations on some short growers.

N8

Both Anubias Barteri and a. Nana stay fairly small, in a ten gallon tank you
could safely put 6 or 7 if you trim them back now and then. My Anubias are
several years old, and though they grow outward, they haven't gotten much
over 7-8 inches in height, excepting when they bloom.

hth

billy