GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   65 Gallon Lighting Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/49539-65-gallon-lighting-question.html)

C&P Devlin 02-01-2004 04:06 AM

65 Gallon Lighting Question

Hello Everyone!
I am soon going to be setting up a new tank with the dimensions of 36'
wide 18" deep and 24" high.
What is a good lighting system for such dimensions? Ive heard many
arguements about using CF systems and MH systems and Ive played with
screw in florescents in my ten gallon tanks but I dont know what to do
with a tank this size with reasonable results if I plant this tank.
Any experienced suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Craig
Ontario, Canada