Old 07-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Harry Muscle

Default Live Plant trading/auctions in Southern Ontario (ie: Toronto, Mississauga)

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any live plant trading or auctions that
take p in Southern Ontario, especially Toronto or Mississauga. I'm
gonna be planting a brand new 55G tank soon, and the thought of using all
LFS bought plants sound really really expensive.

Thanks,
Harry

Old 07-01-2004, 07:28 PM
Andrew Roberts

Harry Muscle wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any live plant trading or auctions that
take p in Southern Ontario, especially Toronto or Mississauga. I'm
gonna be planting a brand new 55G tank soon, and the thought of using all
LFS bought plants sound really really expensive.

There were several aquarium club auctions in the Fall. See the Canadian
Assocation of Aquarium Clubs calendar at http://www.caoac.on.ca/ for
upcoming club shows & auctions for 2004.