GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Acrylic aquarium source in Pacific NW (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/49935-acrylic-aquarium-source-pacific-nw.html)

TC 08-01-2004 08:20 PM

Acrylic aquarium source in Pacific NW

Can anyone recommend one or more sources for an acrylic aquarium in
Portland or Seattle? It appears that most of the LFS carry only glass
aquariums. I'm aware of Upscales in Tualatin. Any others?

Steve Lalley 11-01-2004 05:02 PM

Acrylic aquarium source in Pacific NW

In Seattle "The Fish Store" does. They are located at 61st and Roosevelt,
just north of the U-district.

om...