GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anubia flower rotting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/50152-anubia-flower-rotting.html)

Otavio Exel 12-01-2004 01:32 PM

Anubia flower rotting

Hello All,

[note: plant newbie here]

Something went wrong with my Anubia flower and now it is starting to
rot. Should I cut it off? The flower *and* it's whole stem or just the
flower?

TIA!

--
Otavio Exel /\oo/\

RedForeman ©® 12-01-2004 04:32 PM

Anubia flower rotting

just the shoot that contains the flower....

Mine usually dont last long enough to rot, my clown loaches seem to love
nibbling on them....

--

RedForeman ©®

r...

Dick 13-01-2004 11:42 AM

Anubia flower rotting

I would choose "gooble" rather than "nibble!"