GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yves Aquarium page (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/50292-yves-aquarium-page.html)

Roberto 14-01-2004 09:53 PM

Yves Aquarium page

http://www.thievent.com/aquarium/

Alan Silver 21-01-2004 08:20 PM

Yves Aquarium page

In message , Roberto
writes
http://www.thievent.com/aquarium/

Zowee !! Beautiful tank and beautiful pictures.

How do you get such good shots ? I have just got a digital camera and
have been experimenting without much success. Any tips ?

Just a comment, please reduce the size of the large images, they are a
bit *too* large. Also, why open them in a new window ? The original was
just fine.

But overall, beautiful.

--
Alan Silver