Old 15-01-2004, 07:32 AM
SanDiegoFishes

Default SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION, Jan 17th, 3 PM

SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION! If you have been wishing for a guppy club in the
San Diego area, please attend the First meeting of the San Diego Guppy
Association! Meets Saturday, January 17th at 3:00 PM. Meeting will be held at
Charles Pratt's Hatchery in National City, CA (San Diego area). AGENDA: Fish
viewing in the hatchery, 4:00 Meeting begins with a welcome and introduction by
Charles Pratt, followed by a brief description of the IFGA. A presentation on
decapsulating brine shrimp eggs by Ron Evans, an open discussion on forming a
San Diego Guppy Club, even door prizes (donationa appreciated and gladly
accepted) There will be a guppy auction as well, (Club receives 50%, seller
receives 50%). You are invited to bring fish to sell in pairs or trios! For
more information please call Charles Pratt at (619)267-2236 or Ron Evans at
(760)726-5646. And of course, please attend the meeting at: Charles Pratt's
Hatchery, 2545 Ridgeway Dr. #B, National City, CA 91950 Email me for
directions, I have the map, big grin. See you there!!
Old 15-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Dinky

"SanDiegoFishes" wrote in message
SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION! If you have been wishing for a guppy club in

the

There's an association for *guppies*????

Old 15-01-2004, 08:17 PM
coelacanth

"Dinky" wrote in message
link.net...

"SanDiegoFishes" wrote in message
SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION! If you have been wishing for a guppy club

in
the

There's an association for *guppies*????

Oh yeah--they've been unionized for years. Great pension plan
and time and a half for swimming on weekends.

Old 15-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Charles

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:26:46 GMT, "Dinky"
wrote:

"SanDiegoFishes" wrote in message
SAN DIEGO GUPPY ASSOCIATION! If you have been wishing for a guppy club in

the

There's an association for *guppies*????

International, no less

http://www.ifga.org/

--

- Charles
-

Old 16-01-2004, 04:28 AM
Dinky

"Charles" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:26:46 GMT, "Dinky"

http://www.ifga.org/

I'll be damned. Those guys are serious about guppies. And to think I've just
been using them as fish food.

Old 16-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Charles

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:16:11 GMT, "Dinky"
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:26:46 GMT, "Dinky"

http://www.ifga.org/

I'll be damned. Those guys are serious about guppies. And to think I've just
been using them as fish food.

Not at their prices, I'll bet.

:-)

--