Old 16-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Nsty N8

Default What can I Legally say? Update

"When something like that happens, always give the supplier the benefit of
the doubt. Assume that he is just an overworked guy who is trying his best
but just can't cope.

Write him a nice letter or email and explain nicely what happenned. You may
be very pleasantly surprised by the response - particularly if others are
giving him hell when he is just trying to do his best.

If he doesn't give you satisfaction, then you can begin telling others on
the net about your bad experiences.

If you just attack him and he believes he is in the right, that is the time
you could find yourself in the middle of a serious lawsuit.

Put yourself in his shoes first.

Jim
"

Update
I did just that and...
I received a package today of all the plants that I had ordered, PLUS several
bonus plants. Way more than I needed. I gave the extras to a fellow trader.

N8

Old 16-01-2004, 04:06 AM
Jim Morcombe

I'm glad you did that.

Instead of giving the supplier a bad day, you gave him the opportunity to
feel good about himself.

He is now aware of some of the problems he has in the business and he will
probably try to fix them now.

He will classify you as a good and reasonable customer, will recognise your
name if he sees it on another order, and will make sure you get special
attention next time.

If you had just given him bad publicity, he might have had less business in
future. The lower profitability would probably mean that he would be forced
to give an even lower level of service to his remaining customers and
everyone would lose.

Jim

Old 16-01-2004, 06:02 AM
Dinky

"Nsty N8" wrote in message

Update
I did just that and...
I received a package today of all the plants that I had ordered, PLUS

several
bonus plants. Way more than I needed. I gave the extras to a fellow

trader.

Sounds great! So....what company is it? Sounds like a good'un.

Old 16-01-2004, 04:05 PM
RedForeman ©®

Nice to know they made up for it.... Now you CAN brag about who it was...
giving them the benefit of the doubt of course...

--
RedForeman ©®