Old 23-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Pedro Pereira

Default Replacing T5 tubes.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me in how much time should I replace my T5 tubes ? (6 / 8
months like T8 ) ?

Thank you

Pedro Pereira

Old 26-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Joachim Laufer

you can keep T5 tubes until the end, there is not need to replace
them like it should be done with the old tube technique
Cheers - Joachim

Old 26-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Joachim Laufer

Old 26-01-2004, 12:10 PM
Joachim Laufer

Old 27-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Michi Henning

"Joachim Laufer" wrote in message
you can keep T5 tubes until the end, there is not need to replace
them like it should be done with the old tube technique

Really? That would imply that T5 tubes keep their full brightness
(or nearly so) for their entire life until they fail. Is that really true?
I know that other tubes, such as T8 and T12, do lose brightness
as they age.

--
Michi Henning Ph: +61 4 1118-2700
ZeroC, Inc. http://www.zeroc.com

Old 28-01-2004, 04:35 PM
RedForeman ©®

As cheap as they are, and the result of NOT replacing would be worse than
actually doing so, I'd replace them just as if they were T8s or T12s...

--
RedForeman ©®