GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant trade: Toronto area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/50996-plant-trade-toronto-area.html)

[email protected] 25-01-2004 09:02 PM

plant trade: Toronto area

I'm looking to aquire some new plants for my planted tank, so I
thought i'd see if anyone was up for a trade. (I'm sick of paying big
Al prices)

I have Limnophila sessiliflora, Hygrophila corymbosa ''Siamensis
53B'', Echinodorus 'Ozelot' green, cryptocoryne wendtii (sp?),
e.tellanus, tiger lotus, and crypt "parva".

I don't have any specific interests really, I'm willing to take and
try anything.

One point, I don't know how to propogate some of them, so I would need
some tips before making the clippings.

please reply here, or email me at iamstirfry @ hotmail.com
I'd prefer Toronto or GTA people, because quite frankly, i'm too lazy
to ship anything.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Roberts 26-01-2004 04:02 PM

plant trade: Toronto area

wrote:

I'm looking to aquire some new plants for my planted tank, so I
thought i'd see if anyone was up for a trade. (I'm sick of paying big
Al prices)

Go and check out pnaquaria.com. There are several people there that
keep plants and might be interested in trading. Most of the members are
from the GTA.