GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   conversion? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/51312-conversion.html)

Nsty N8 30-01-2004 07:58 PM

conversion?

Hello..
I'm in the process of making Pmdd and I need 1/2 liter of water.
I guess I could purchase a 1lt of bottled water and dump ~1/2 of it out.
My question...
How many cups are in 1/2 liter?

N8

coelacanth 31-01-2004 05:47 AM

conversion?

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
Hello..
I'm in the process of making Pmdd and I need 1/2 liter of water.
I guess I could purchase a 1lt of bottled water and dump ~1/2 of it out.
My question...
How many cups are in 1/2 liter?

N8

Use the Google calculator by going to
Google and typing in:
0.5 liters in cups
(it will return 2.11337641 US cups, BTW)
This works for most conversions.

-coelacanth

Nsty N8 31-01-2004 06:15 AM

conversion?

"Nsty N8" wrote in message
Hello..
I'm in the process of making Pmdd and I need 1/2 liter of water.
I guess I could purchase a 1lt of bottled water and dump ~1/2 of it out.
My question...
How many cups are in 1/2 liter?

N8

I found that my rubbermaid juice container has liters marked on the side.