GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rare Tonina belem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/51364-rare-tonina-belem.html)

Robert H 31-01-2004 02:05 AM

Rare Tonina belem

This South American plant is highly prized and collected in Japan and
Asia, and practicaly unkown in this country, (USA)

The following links are all Japanese sites:

http://www.aquajapan.com/encyc/plant.../sp0001_e.html

http://www.rva.ne.jp/gallery/htm_pla...a_sp_beren.htm

http://www.geocities.jp/goleshiiriin..._Toninasp1.htm

I have this plant currently available for sale, per bunch.

Tonina belem is the thin leaf version, not the Tonina fluviatilis,
wide leaf, which is pictured and discussed he
http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.c...2&m=1036017134
(pictures by Carlos and Ghazanfar)

Please contact me if you are interested in this plant

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com