GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   suggest low light plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/51436-suggest-low-light-plants.html)

[email protected] 01-02-2004 05:37 AM

suggest low light plants

I have a decorative hexagon 10 gallon tank, but it only has an 8 watt light.
CAn any suggest plants that do well with limited light? Thanks in advance.

Dunter Powries 01-02-2004 01:56 PM

suggest low light plants

wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a decorative hexagon 10 gallon tank, but it only has an 8 watt

light.
CAn any suggest plants that do well with limited light? Thanks in advance.

I just lent my manuals to somebody... how deep is a 10 gallon hex?

Victor Martinez 01-02-2004 03:25 PM

suggest low light plants

wrote:
I have a decorative hexagon 10 gallon tank, but it only has an 8 watt light.
CAn any suggest plants that do well with limited light? Thanks in advance.

Anubias, java fern.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

Nsty N8 01-02-2004 08:27 PM

suggest low light plants

I have a decorative hexagon 10 gallon tank, but it only has an 8 watt
light.
CAn any suggest plants that do well with limited light? Thanks in advance.

Java moss, crypt wendtii, crypt undulta

Dick 05-02-2004 01:02 PM

suggest low light plants

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:19:14 GMT, wrote:

I have a decorative hexagon 10 gallon tank, but it only has an 8 watt light.
CAn any suggest plants that do well with limited light? Thanks in advance.

Java
Vallisneria
Anubias Lanceolata
Anubias Frazeri