GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   florida driftwood (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/51913-florida-driftwood.html)

RedForeman ©® 06-02-2004 03:46 PM

florida driftwood

Anyone having problems getting to their site?

www.floridadriftwood.com

If they dont' start working, I'll go somewhere else...

--
RedForeman ©®

Ben 06-02-2004 03:46 PM

florida driftwood

RedForeman ©® wrote:
Anyone having problems getting to their site?
www.floridadriftwood.com
If they dont' start working, I'll go somewhere else...

Nope. Worked fine for me with Netscape 7.1.

-Ben

Victor Martinez 06-02-2004 03:47 PM

florida driftwood

Works fine for me, it has the following warning:

*Please Note* This site will not display properly in the new AOL Browser.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

RedForeman ©® 06-02-2004 04:11 PM

florida driftwood

no aohell here... must be a config problem on their end, not working for
IE...

--
RedForeman ©®

Victor Martinez 06-02-2004 04:20 PM

florida driftwood

RedForeman ©® wrote:
no aohell here... must be a config problem on their end, not working for
IE...

I use Mozilla, let me try with IE.
Works fine too. I'm running the latest version of IE with all the latest
SPs.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Charles 06-02-2004 04:33 PM

florida driftwood

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:17:20 -0500, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

Anyone having problems getting to their site?

www.floridadriftwood.com

If they dont' start working, I'll go somewhere else...

IE 6.0.2 with win 98. I get in with no problems

--

- Charles
-

Aquatic-Store.com 08-02-2004 04:03 AM

florida driftwood

Working good here as well

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

http://www.aquarium-plant-store.com