GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poor Man's Dupla Drops (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/52142-poor-mans-dupla-drops.html)

Martin 09-02-2004 05:48 PM

Poor Man's Dupla Drops

Since my water source is low in Potassium, I like the idea of Poor Man's
Dupla Drops with it's high dosages of Potassium Nitrate and Potassium
Chloride. However, the recipe calls for a fairly health dose of Magnesium.
I have 46ppm Magnesium in my water source. Leave out the Magnesium??

Martin

25-03-2004 01:44 AM

Poor Man's Dupla Drops

O course, This is just a general purpose guideline for getting started

"Martin" wrote in message
. com...
Since my water source is low in Potassium, I like the idea of Poor Man's
Dupla Drops with it's high dosages of Potassium Nitrate and Potassium
Chloride. However, the recipe calls for a fairly health dose of

Magnesium.
I have 46ppm Magnesium in my water source. Leave out the Magnesium??

Martin

25-03-2004 01:56 AM

Poor Man's Dupla Drops

O course, This is just a general purpose guideline for getting started

"Martin" wrote in message
. com...
Since my water source is low in Potassium, I like the idea of Poor Man's
Dupla Drops with it's high dosages of Potassium Nitrate and Potassium
Chloride. However, the recipe calls for a fairly health dose of

Magnesium.
I have 46ppm Magnesium in my water source. Leave out the Magnesium??

Martin

25-03-2004 01:56 AM

Poor Man's Dupla Drops

O course, This is just a general purpose guideline for getting started

"Martin" wrote in message
. com...
Since my water source is low in Potassium, I like the idea of Poor Man's
Dupla Drops with it's high dosages of Potassium Nitrate and Potassium
Chloride. However, the recipe calls for a fairly health dose of

Magnesium.
I have 46ppm Magnesium in my water source. Leave out the Magnesium??

Martin

25-03-2004 01:57 AM

Poor Man's Dupla Drops

O course, This is just a general purpose guideline for getting started

. com...