GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Java Moss goes transparent on edges (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/52242-java-moss-goes-transparent-edges.html)

RedForeman ©® 10-02-2004 11:34 PM

Java Moss goes transparent on edges

I've had nothing BUT luck with Java Fern, but some bits go transparent on
the
edges, nearer the tip.... any ideas why?

It's a 10g, 12h/ 15w Normal Floro, seachem flourish weekly, excel 3x week,
heavy fish load, onyx sand, heavy plantings

TIA...

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....