Old 13-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Sandy

Default I think it is a good idea

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Sandy it worked perfectly, now if only MS had a fix for it... I thought it
was something I hadn't checked somewhere, and spent 20m everyday trying to
fix it...

Keep an eye on it though it doesn't work every time.

thanks.

You're welcome.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:-

Old 13-02-2004, 09:04 PM
RedForeman ©®

In ,
Sandy typed:
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Sandy it worked perfectly, now if only MS had a fix for it... I
thought it was something I hadn't checked somewhere, and spent 20m
everyday trying to fix it...

Keep an eye on it though it doesn't work every time.

Yeah, I noticed how it only worked with that specific icon/shortcut, so I
fixed that, tried to identify where the issue is coming from, went to
MS(read-waste of time) and found that there are some cute things your proggy
does, like LOL 8-) 8-0 will all turn out to be faces, unless
computers make a liar out of me....

Oh well, I'll be sure to pass this VERY useful link to my friends...

thanks. (again)

You're welcome.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy

haha, it worked THIS time...
--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....and thanks goes to Sandy....

Old 13-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Robert MacCara

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:04:40 +0000, Arthur Suggitt wrote:

Don't know why I didn't think of it before. I am using small plastic tie -
wraps to secure my plants to rocks & bogwood.

The only worry I have with tie-wraps is the sharp edge of the cut end...
Rob

Old 13-02-2004, 10:08 PM
RedForeman ©®

In news Robert MacCara typed:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:04:40 +0000, Arthur Suggitt wrote:

Don't know why I didn't think of it before. I am using small plastic
tie - wraps to secure my plants to rocks & bogwood.

The only worry I have with tie-wraps is the sharp edge of the cut
end... Rob

Position the cut portion so that it's buried, if possible...