Old 13-02-2004, 08:32 PM
axemanchris

Default Update

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:26 PM
axemanchris

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:26 PM
axemanchris

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Spdloader

My wife and I both are thinking of you and your friends. Our prayers are
with the baby and family.

Spdloader

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
The worst will be realized soon... The doctors said the congenital

condition
he is suffering, can take up to 6 weeks to totally envelop the child, or

it
could happen tomorrow. They have taken him off the vent, he's breathing,
but is connected to a cardiac stimulator that creates the electrical
exchange between the sides of the heart. The baby is missing the left
ventricle of his heart, which is like the battery is missing a

terminal....

We expect it to be anytime, and yesterday was a very long and very sad
day.... there was a prayer service for Jason and Carmen at 330 yesterday,
practically the whole Mercy hospital staff showed up, and thru some
co-workers, I passed along the fact that I'd sent out some prayer
requests... I can't tell you guys how much it means, even if against the
biggest of odds, how much, every single word you type, means to me.

I honestly don't care what faith, or if there's any faith involved...
Positive thoughts, channeled in Carmen and Jason's direction, is better

than
nothing at all... For what you've done for me, I will forever be in your
debt....

--
RedForeman ©®
humbly thanking a.b.p.m.s. for being such a great group.....

Old 13-02-2004, 09:39 PM
axemanchris

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:39 PM
axemanchris

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Amit

Let me add here my prayers as well to the child, family and all - praying
for the best to come.

Amit

Old 13-02-2004, 09:40 PM
bannor

Red, you are definately in my thoughts and the little tike and his
family even more sore. Losing a child is the absolute worst thing
that any adult can experience.

May whatever god his family believes in, take him into his arms
without pain. May he realize that he is loved regardless of how short
a time he spends here with us.

Is there an address that we can send something to? A card, or flowers
or whatever you think might be appropriate?

Old 13-02-2004, 09:40 PM
axemanchris

Prayers to all concerned.

Jacqui

Old 13-02-2004, 09:40 PM
RedForeman ©®

In ,
bannor bannor -at- echoes - net - mind the spam block typed:
Red, you are definately in my thoughts and the little tike and his
family even more sore. Losing a child is the absolute worst thing
that any adult can experience.

May whatever god his family believes in, take him into his arms
without pain. May he realize that he is loved regardless of how short
a time he spends here with us.

Is there an address that we can send something to? A card, or flowers
or whatever you think might be appropriate?

The family has asked for prayers, nothing else... We've got 3 local radio
stations, 2 country 1 gospel, mentioning it 2x daily, just hoping the
positive thoughts and prayers might find some mercy on the boy.... He's in
good hands....

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....

Old 13-02-2004, 09:52 PM
bannor

wrote:

[...]

LG Update: Birds of America (was Alexis Bledel update) Rob Jensen Ponds 0 26-12-2007 01:03 AM
mini update John Rutz Ponds 3 04-06-2003 03:56 AM
Update on yellow lemon tree leaves John Savage Australia 7 05-04-2003 07:36 AM
OrchidSafari Update K Barrett Orchids 0 01-02-2003 05:57 AM
Tiny Heather update jammer Gardening 1 26-01-2003 05:03 AM