GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CO2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/52633-co2.html)

Bob T 15-02-2004 02:41 AM

CO2

Does anyone have a good location to purchase a CO2 system? I am not
interested in maintaining a sugar/yeast mixture. I want a presurrized
system

Dunter Powries 15-02-2004 04:43 AM

CO2

Bob T wrote in message
Does anyone have a good location to purchase a CO2 system? I am not
interested in maintaining a sugar/yeast mixture. I want a presurrized
system

Reputable online vendor... http://www.ultralifedirect.com/C02Systems.htm

Note: buy the tank itself locally, from a package store or bottler, welding
supply shop or whatever for cheaper and the shipping.

Bob Alston 15-02-2004 04:17 PM

CO2

Take a look at my web site pressurized co2 stuff

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"Bob T" wrote in message
Does anyone have a good location to purchase a CO2 system? I am not
interested in maintaining a sugar/yeast mixture. I want a presurrized
system

---

Aquatic-Store.com 17-02-2004 02:15 PM

CO2

Robert,
What size tank do you have?
Do you want a full set up with ph controller or just a basic one.

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

http://www.aquarium-plant-store.com

Aquatic-Store.com 20-02-2004 09:02 PM

CO2

I would suggestr then a 4 stage diffusor or a vortex and a jbj or
milwaukee regulator.

The milwaukee will run you about 20 buck less on our site. We do not
have the jbj ones listed yet

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

http://www.aquarium-plant-store.com

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:50:07 -0600, "Bob T"
wrote:

I have a 30 gallon. I think a basic setup would be fine. I can get a
bottle locally.

.. .