Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM

Default On Sunday

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message ...
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped.... it
will not go unreturned...

Awww damn, I'm so sorry for you and your wife.
I think many of us felt it would work out well.

Regards,
Tom Barr
Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas

passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....
I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped....
will not go unreturned...
RedForeman ©®

"John (((\"" wrote in
message . net...
Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My prayers

are
for the parents. JOhn

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
battlelance

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:13:49 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

I believe that when we die, we end up as fertilizer as part of the
cycle of life - so, what's your point?

You know, Red asked for prayers, and I don't pray. As a matter of
fact, I'm agnostic (well, maybe more like agnothiest), and I'm not
interested in being associated with organized religion in any way...

BUT, the least I can can do is offer best wishes.

Your post, however, doesn't offer squat all, except a threat... sigh
Oh well, Usenet is full of idiots

Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
DumberThanSnot

People from all religions, non-religions, cults or whatever are expressing
feelings and thoughts about this situation. If you don't like it.... DON'T
READ IT! duh!

I have the ability to listen to people and still believe what I believe.
You can tell me all day long that the sky is green... I will nod my head and
say, "Gee, it sure is pretty isn't it." I will still believe that the sky
is blue and you will still have your beliefs intact without even having one
ill word. Is that ability beyond you?

It seems as if though your religion is teaching you the wrong things about
humanity. Humanity, by the way, is made up of a gazillion different
religions. Your religion apparently teaches threatening someone to do what
you want or you'll do as much damage as possible... doesn't sound very
friendly to me. Learn not to hate...

Red... I for one am glad you posted about the child. it helped remind me
to take life a bit less serious with work and take a softer stance with
other situations before me.

Thanks bud,
-brian

Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
DumberThanSnot

By the way... I like the name Bethany... My best friends wife is named
Bethany, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. If my wife and I
ever have another child (hopefully a girl, cuz I don't think a boy would
last too long with a name like that, heh), I think I would like that name
for her. Maybe my bud's wife being who she is made me like it a lot more...
that plus it's unique.

Old 17-02-2004, 07:00 PM
RedForeman ©®

Red... I for one am glad you posted about the child. it helped remind
me
to take life a bit less serious with work and take a softer stance with
other situations before me.

Thanks bud,
-brian

Thanks.... that was the exact point of, support and prayers... If you don't
pray, you can support.. If nothing else, think positive... and above all
else, keep your priorities straight.... bikes, fish, atvs, are all hobbies
as it was so well put before, this is an innocent child, and we mourn the
loss, but celebrate the life and the living... to each his own...

--
RedForeman ©®
....Red (head hung low) Foreman