Old 17-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Chris Blastin

Default On Sunday

So sorry to hear that.

The loss of a child is most certainly the hardest thing to ever have to deal
with. I wouldn't even wish it on my greatest enemy.

I lost a baby girl when I was very young, she was stillborn, and the grief
never really struck me until I was much older and had another baby boy. The
new baby boy looked very much like his sister, and it brought out alot of
the sadness I should have had when I was younger.

My heart goes out to the family and yourself.

Chris Blastin

Old 17-02-2004, 08:18 PM
DumberThanSnot

HAHAHAHAHAHA..... your a hater... pure... small and simple.... hater...

your as bad as the father that smacks his kid for hitting someone... or
yell's at someone for yelling.... or sticks his finger in a kids face and
says with a mean tone stupid things like, "I'll teach you not to be mean to
people"... ie... I'll teach you not to post what I want you to post... by
how? posting crap yourself. So far, you've posted a few times on this
topic (which you might notice is off topic)... instead of taking the high
road and hitting your own kill file button.

But, I'll tell ya this... you may post as much crap under as many differ
ID's as you want... I may or may not read them... I'm intelligent enough to
click the next message if I don't like the one I'm reading. That is
obviously WAY above your ability. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me your
intelligence by posting as much hate mail under as many possible different
names as you can. That will definitely teach me a lesson. As you may
recall, all this started from the sorrow of a little child about to die.
Grow a heart and learn not to hate!

snip

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.
It's an abuse of these usenet groups. Note that
God decides when your time is up, and He has
chosen Sunday, which is great as you people
love Sunday more than Jesus. If you insist upon

your a hater... not a profit...

continuing with this line, I can ask for prayers
for my fish and plants, day after day, and day
after day utilize different identities to break out
of your killfiles, and if you don't like it, then
don't read it.

challange taken.... I can ignore all your spam... what you will learn is...
people will learn to hate you and your many names as much as you hate people
showing affection for an inocent child. You must be proud of your religion
that teachs so much hate. I can't for one second imagine Jesus saying
something so pathetically stupid as, "If you share your feelings and beliefs
about a small child, I will post tons of spam to your news group and make
you hate the day you ever met me". Learn to be a teacher... not a hater...

Sample Headings:
Pray For My Sick Neon Tetra
Did My Albino Corydoras Cat See a Ghost?
Is My Albino Corydoras Cat a Ghost?

I thought you didn't believe in Ghosts...

Jesus Made Fish, So Can You!!!
Are Hepsetus odoe Bubbles Offerings To God?
Did God Smite My Java Fern?

I know mine was smitten... the Fern won't grow with all my Java bugs in
it.... rim shot here

How Do I Baptize My Fish?

that ones funny... cuz, fish are already baptized (full emersion)

Are Biowheel Filters Buddhists?

makes ya think huh?

Is Ichthyophthirius multifilis a Horseman of the Apocalypse?

hahaha... that's a good one too!

do you realize how much time you spent comming up with those fake titles....
all in the name of hate! Your God must be proud of you.

All some of you people have to do is to keep
requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines, and I will
keep my contributions on topic and not
carry through with this threat.

-Daryl S. Kabatoff

hahahaha... you crack me up.... are you too blind to see that the
people that don't want to read this stuff.... AREN'T READING THIS STUFF!
They won't see your request to save them from.... YOU.... cuz, they (unlike
you) are smart enough to *not* read something they don't want to read.

By the way... do you really think that the amount of spam you are
threatening us with will make one bit of difference to the amount of spam
that we already get hit with... UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES NO LESS... we have
all learned (unlike you) to not read them...

-brian

Old 17-02-2004, 08:38 PM
rtk

Most of my newsgroup participation has been on the triathlon newsgroup,
but as a keeper of fish, ponds, and herps, I have lurked a good deal on
those appropriate groups. That's not many, but enough to observe that
no matter what the subject, it sometimes happens that something in a
poster's life, good or bad, is so overwhelming that it spills out in
unexpected places. Example: a man sent a note to rec.sport.triathlon at
2 a.m., saying he had nowhere to turn at that hour of the morning, his
little twin girls were sleeping and his family had not yet arrived to be
at his side because his wife was killed on her bicycle by a truck only
hours earlier. I know it was true because I saw him at Ironman Hawaii
racing in his wife's number. On the pond newsgroup a man called for our
prayers or thoughts because his wife and baby were missing and he was
frantic and had nowhere to turn. His emotions spilled over wherever and
it happened the computer was nearer than anyone. It is not as if
someone says to him/herself I think I'll introduce a new subject to a
newsgroup and add a few commandments just to annoy everyone. It doesn't
subtract anything from the group to be receptive and kind. Most
newsgroups digressed on 9/11 for a few days for the same reason: our
thoughts could not remain strictly on their tracks in face of such
overwhelming news. We needed to talk and everywhere was the right place.

rtk

Old 17-02-2004, 08:42 PM
RedForeman ©®

Thanks.... much appreciation...

--
RedForeman ©®
....Red (head hung low) Foreman

Old 17-02-2004, 08:45 PM
RedForeman ©®

Thanks.... much appreciation...

--
RedForeman ©®
....Red (head hung low) Foreman

Old 17-02-2004, 09:18 PM
battlelance

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:51:21 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.

So when did you become the keeper of this usenet group?

Oh, right, it's unmoderated.

All some of you people have to do is to keep
requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines, and I will
keep my contributions on topic and not
carry through with this threat.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people are religious,
some are fanatics, some don't give a sweet squat. But you know what,
this thread wasn't about religion, it was about a little lad that was
very ill.

You really are an insentisive twit with a lot of spare time on your
hands!

It's a shame you're a Canadian. We're normally very tolerant of other
people, but obviously you have issues. Perhaps a bad childhood
experience? :P

Old 17-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Spdloader

You, are obviously an idiot.

Another fine example of one person trying to decide what is best for the
everyone else.

You probably threaten the big 3 networks for television shows you personally
don't like, instead of changing the channel.

There are those in this group who are more than up to the task of dealing
with you and your threat as well, including the very person who started this
thread in the first place. Go ahead, make good on your threat.

Spdloader

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas

passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be

the
hardest part for them....
I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL

helped....
will not go unreturned...
RedForeman ©®

"John (((\"" wrote in
message . net...
Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My prayers

are
for the parents. JOhn

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff