Old 18-02-2004, 01:05 AM
High Flight

Default On Sunday

On rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids, "RedForeman ©®" says...
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped.... it
will not go unreturned...

What are you talking about?? What's Nicholas? Somebody's favorite fish?

Jack

--
*Top-posters are generally ignored*
aka Keet Visit my webpage at http://junior.apk.net/~jac/

Old 18-02-2004, 03:58 AM
Tedd Jacobs

"rtk" wrote...

....something about a nail, a hammer, and where it strikes.

Old 18-02-2004, 01:43 PM
battlelance

On 17 Feb 2004 18:34:13 EST, "DumberThanSnot"
wrote:

hahahaha... you say the craziest things. a good belly laugh keeps the mood
high here. Oh wait... your serious... oh well...

I have no idea if this guy is anti-church or pro-church, or if he even
believes in god or anything else. How confusing!

Anyway, just a note for all the Americans reading this forum: us
Canadians aren't all as stupid as Mr. Daryl S. Kabatoff

I'll let you take over from here, I give up

Old 18-02-2004, 04:02 PM
DumberThanSnot

wrote:

hahahaha... you say the craziest things. a good belly laugh keeps the

mood
high here. Oh wait... your serious... oh well...

I have no idea if this guy is anti-church or pro-church, or if he even
believes in god or anything else. How confusing!

he believes in *his* church... the church of D.S.K.

Anyway, just a note for all the Americans reading this forum: us
Canadians aren't all as stupid as Mr. Daryl S. Kabatoff

I'll let you take over from here, I give up

I think I give up after this too... Daryl has yet to show any intelligence
beyond the ability to conjure up humorous subject titles.

At first I thought this guy actually had something to say as if though he
knew a little bit on the topic he was talking about. Turns out he's only
looking for a fight. He doesn't want to have anything to do with an
intelligent conversation because he thinks himself smarter than us. The
worst thing that could happen to Daryl is to lose an argument to us inferior
people (especially someone called DumberThanSnot). When it comes to his
church (if there even is one), Daryl uses God for his own purposes saying
that God is using him for God's purposes. If Daryl actually believed in God
and the bible, he would know that he doesn't have the authority to call our
children smitten, or to presume he knows the mind of God and proclaim that
God took an innocent child on a Sunday for the sake of proving a point that
it was on a Sunday.

The only thing I can actually gather from this nut is that his Frontal
Lobotomy operation was only half successful. ;-) (come on Daryl... that
was funny and you know it)

-brian

Old 18-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Chris Blastin

It takes one to know one, and apparently you know alot about crap coming
from ones mouth!

Chris Blastin

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
"battlelance" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:51:21 GMT, "Marcia, Bethany and Me"
wrote:

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.

So when did you become the keeper of this usenet group?

Oh, right, it's unmoderated.

All some of you people have to do is to keep
requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines, and I will
keep my contributions on topic and not
carry through with this threat.

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people are religious,
some are fanatics, some don't give a sweet squat. But you know what,
this thread wasn't about religion, it was about a little lad that was
very ill.

You really are an insentisive twit with a lot of spare time on your
hands!

It's a shame you're a Canadian. We're normally very tolerant of other
people, but obviously you have issues. Perhaps a bad childhood
experience? :P

The only real tolerance you people have is for your
traditions Seven years of psychiatric torture as a
reward for criticizing traditions in your churches,
I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country,
now you people have the audacity to call me insensitive.
God decides when your children's lives are up,
your heart chooses Sunday as your holy day,
and He chose Sunday to stop this one's heart.
I don't think it proper for people to come to
fish groups and preach that their smitten
children are in heaven and looking down upon
us, and rather than admonish the behaviour,
you people encourage it for you desire to hear
news that your own smitten kids are in heaven.
God dothn't appoint me as a keeper of your
usenet group, God appoints me to identify
and denounce the crap that pours out of your
mouths, and if your crap pours out into groups
that should be limited to carp, then I will
publicly identify it as such. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 18-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Eric Schreiber

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote:

The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting

The bible teaches many things. Pity that you seem to have missed the
universal messages it contains.

Duh, it's off topic, it does not belong in these group.
It's an abuse of these usenet groups.

Your contribution record hasn't exactly been stellar.

keep requesting that these groups are not used to
push your religious doctrines

A statement of one's own personal beliefs is a far cry from 'pushing a
doctrine'. Which you'd realize if you were rational.

If you insist upon continuing with this line, I can ask for
prayers for my fish and plants, day after day, and day
after day

So, your response to not liking what one person has posted is to
threaten retaliation against an entire newsgroup? That's impressively
childish.

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old 19-02-2004, 12:14 AM
Hardcore Icon

Gosh......... the Icon would HATE to see anything bad happen to

Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Sure would be a shame....... heh

Icon

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Daryl Shawn Kabatoff
Box 7134
Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Canada
S7K 4J1

Gee Daryl, is that YOUR address?? How interesting...

I'd hate to see what becomes of that....

...btw, still seeing images of satan and Jesus??? Keep reading revelation
and stay out of these newsgroups, unless you have something POSITIVE to
contribute...

--
RedForeman ©®
...Red (head hung low) Foreman

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
The Bible teaches that the dead are in the ground and waiting
for The Lord's Second coming, at that point those judged
worthy will be headed to heaven. Anyway, this is not an
appropriate place for religious discussion, you people
either cut it out and take this bullshit to alt.support.grief
or I will flood these groups with criticisms of your churches
until December 25th 2007. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 19-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Hardcore Icon

Very true.

Good post, have a good night,

Icon

"rtk" wrote in message
Most of my newsgroup participation has been on the triathlon newsgroup,
but as a keeper of fish, ponds, and herps, I have lurked a good deal on
those appropriate groups. That's not many, but enough to observe that
no matter what the subject, it sometimes happens that something in a
poster's life, good or bad, is so overwhelming that it spills out in
unexpected places. Example: a man sent a note to rec.sport.triathlon at
2 a.m., saying he had nowhere to turn at that hour of the morning, his
little twin girls were sleeping and his family had not yet arrived to be
at his side because his wife was killed on her bicycle by a truck only
hours earlier. I know it was true because I saw him at Ironman Hawaii
racing in his wife's number. On the pond newsgroup a man called for our
prayers or thoughts because his wife and baby were missing and he was
frantic and had nowhere to turn. His emotions spilled over wherever and
it happened the computer was nearer than anyone. It is not as if
someone says to him/herself I think I'll introduce a new subject to a
newsgroup and add a few commandments just to annoy everyone. It doesn't
subtract anything from the group to be receptive and kind. Most
newsgroups digressed on 9/11 for a few days for the same reason: our
thoughts could not remain strictly on their tracks in face of such
overwhelming news. We needed to talk and everywhere was the right place.

rtk

Old 19-02-2004, 07:12 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
snip

James Takayama posted libel against me using the name
"nospam", now he frequently quotes this libel using
the name "Thomas." -Daryl S. Kabatoff
HALOHA

See Hebrews 4, here is New Testament Scripture
in chapter 4 telling us to remember to honor God's 4th
Commandment. The pre-incarnate Jesus created
heaven and earth and provided us with the Ten
Commandments. Then He came to earth in human form
and abided by His Ten Commandments. Then He was
crucified on the 6th day of the week, RESTED in the
tomb on the 7th day of the week, then rose on the first
day of the week to resume His ministry (His WORK).
He rose on a Sunday to resume His work while the
filthy churches teach you that His rising on a Sunday
changes His day of rest to Sunday.

Let us strive to enter that rest and honor what God
desires that we honor rather than continue to strive
to hold onto the things that our are important to
our friends, family and ourselves. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 19-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

"High Flight" wrote in message
On rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids, "RedForeman ©®"

says...
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas

passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped....

it
will not go unreturned...

What are you talking about?? What's Nicholas? Somebody's favorite fish?

Jack

Hi Jack,
RedForeman asked everybody to pray for a kid named
Jacob, so everybody prayed to RedForeman's Sunday
god, then the kid died on Sunday, and now RedForeman
says that the kid's name was really Nicholas. Then some
feller named John came along and said that the kid was
in heaven, in effect John was judging the child as being
worthy of eternal life. I expressed some displeasure
that RedForeman would abuse these fish groups and
now RedForeman (who advertised here that he was
attending church for the last 23 years) submitted by
email address to spammers and has made vague threats
about having garbage sent to my post office box, and
has started to be verbally abusive to me. That's 23
years of your church teachings now coming down
abusively upon my head. I suggest that next time you
want people to pray for you, you take your prayer
requests to an appropriate location, and don't lie to
people nor to God about the issue at hand.

Anyway, one poster with the username of Bassett
) got involved and
similarly expressed displeasure that RedForeman
would abuse the fish groups, his is a voice of sanity.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 19-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

[...]

attending church for the last 23 years) submitted my

Old 19-02-2004, 04:39 PM
DumberThanSnot

snip

[...]

and some guy named DumberThanSnot asked you some questions that you are
obviously afraid to answer. Your really good at throwing stones and then
point fingers at people who throw them back at ya... you remind me of the
little girl that punches her brother, then when the brother punches her back
starts to complain to mommy that brother is punching her.

nothing you have ever said (in this thread) has been constructive (other
than the mock titles... which were pretty good btw). God has requested that
you BUILD the kingdom of God. You are more intent on throwing stones.
Remember the 'Let he without sin throw the first stone"... YOU are not
without sin. Now, remember how you introduced yourself to this
conversation........ If you don't stop your actions... blah blah blah...
I'm threatening you with actions that will effect everyone in your groups...
even the innocent ones. Or, have you convientely forgotton your own actions
that you are now complaining about in others?

Anyway, one poster with the username of Bassett
) got involved and
similarly expressed displeasure that RedForeman
would abuse the fish groups, his is a voice of sanity.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

It would be an interesting day to see you actually post something without a
hate comment in it. Me thinks this is beyond you. Remember the, "Do unto
others" commandment. You started with a threat... Red threatened ya back.
If you have a problem with people and their actions, you should first see
how your first action is with those people.

It doesn't surprise me that it took you seven years of "therapy" before you
figured out that you didn't want what they were teaching you. You are
obviously very stubborn and extremely stuck in believing that you are a
superior intellect and have all the answers. For those of us who believe in
God... God is THE superior intellect and has all the answers, YOU are still
searching (just like the rest of us). For those who do not believe in God,
they are smart enough to know that they don't have all the answers either.
The fact that you keep calling our churches "filthy" tells me that you're
thinking with an highly developed childish sense of intelligence. Your
smart enough to poke names at other religions, and smart enough to toss
around Bible scriptures and sayings... but, your not smart enough to know
what they mean or what the other religions are that your condemning.

you have a LONG way to go before you have the authority to judge our
religions and call them filthy.

-brian