Old 19-02-2004, 05:10 PM
Ralph

Default On Sunday

Rodeo Pic #4 kicks ass... or ass kicks. It's pretty confusing. However, it
is a great pic.

mark

www.ericschreiber.com

Old 19-02-2004, 05:29 PM
DumberThanSnot

snip

Hi Jack,
RedForeman asked everybody to pray for a kid named
Jacob, so everybody prayed to RedForeman's Sunday
god, then the kid died on Sunday, and now RedForeman
says that the kid's name was really Nicholas. Then some
feller named John came along and said that the kid was
in heaven, in effect John was judging the child as being
worthy of eternal life. I expressed some displeasure
that RedForeman would abuse these fish groups and
now RedForeman (who advertised here that he was
attending church for the last 23 years) submitted by
email address to spammers and has made vague threats
about having garbage sent to my post office box, and
has started to be verbally abusive to me. That's 23
years of your church teachings now coming down
abusively upon my head. I suggest that next time you
want people to pray for you, you take your prayer
requests to an appropriate location, and don't lie to
people nor to God about the issue at hand.

and some guy named DumberThanSnot asked you some questions that you are
obviously afraid to answer. Your really good at throwing stones and then
point fingers at people who throw them back at ya... you remind me of the
little girl that punches her brother, then when the brother punches her back
starts to complain to mommy that brother is punching her.

nothing you have ever said (in this thread) has been constructive (other
than the mock titles... which were pretty good btw). God has requested that
you BUILD the kingdom of God. You are more intent on throwing stones.
Remember the 'Let he without sin throw the first stone"... YOU are not
without sin. Now, remember how you introduced yourself to this
conversation........ If you don't stop your actions... blah blah blah...
I'm threatening you with actions that will effect everyone in your groups...
even the innocent ones. Or, have you convientely forgotton your own actions
that you are now complaining about in others?

Anyway, one poster with the username of Bassett
) got involved and
similarly expressed displeasure that RedForeman
would abuse the fish groups, his is a voice of sanity.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

It would be an interesting day to see you actually post something without a
hate comment in it. Me thinks this is beyond you. Remember the, "Do unto
others" commandment. You started with a threat... Red threatened ya back.
If you have a problem with people and their actions, you should first see
how your first action is with those people.

It doesn't surprise me that it took you seven years of "therapy" before you
figured out that you didn't want what they were teaching you. You are
obviously very stubborn and extremely stuck in believing that you are a
superior intellect and have all the answers. For those of us who believe in
God... God is THE superior intellect and has all the answers, YOU are still
searching (just like the rest of us). For those who do not believe in God,
they are smart enough to know that they don't have all the answers either.
The fact that you keep calling our churches "filthy" tells me that you're
thinking with an highly developed childish sense of intelligence. Your
smart enough to poke names at other religions, and smart enough to toss
around Bible scriptures and sayings... but, your not smart enough to know
what they mean or what the other religions are that your condemning.

you have a LONG way to go before you have the authority to judge our
religions and call them filthy.

-brian

Old 19-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Eric Schreiber

"Ralph" wrote:

Rodeo Pic #4 kicks ass... or ass kicks. It's pretty confusing.
However, it is a great pic.

Thanks! I only had to watch that rodeo for about two minutes to know
that I never, ever, wanted to do that!

--
www.ericschreiber.com

Old 20-02-2004, 03:03 AM
Thomas

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" stumbled drunkenly into the
group, droppedhis pants and rudely left the following steaming pile:

want people to pray for you, you take your prayer
requests to an appropriate location, and don't lie to
people nor to God about the issue at hand.

Anyway, one poster with the username of Bassett
) got involved and
similarly expressed displeasure that RedForeman
would abuse the fish groups, his is a voice of sanity.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff-Long time Usenet spammer, general
net-kook and all-around jag-off.

snipped a lot of psycho crap from Shawn "pedophile-boy" Kabatoff

The following (courtesy of Waxy.org) is sort of an unofficial "FAQ"
explaining the psychotic nonsense posted to Usenet by Shawn Daryl
Kabatoff AKA "Dar", AKA "Probababbilities". And now AKA "marcia and
me".

WARNING: Read below before even thinking about responding to this
twit.

http://www.waxy.org/archive/2002/05/...a.shtml#000643

Usenet has the tendency to provide a public forum for those who would
normally be scribbling in a closet. For example, take Daryl "Shawn"
Kabatoff. For the last few years, he's methodically gathered
"statistics" from various sources, ranging from local newspaper
obituary pages to the food court of the Saskatoon Midtown Plaza mall.
With all the raw data he's collected, he's attempting to prove daily
that our full names are in "mathematical harmony" with our birthdays.
His rants normally focus on a single individual he's met or read
about, starting with calculations related to their birthdate and full
names, blending in whatever other personal information about their
family members, spouses, birthplace, and career he's been able to
glean. From there, it descends into a mix of numerology, religious
zealotry, and personal torment. I've never seen anything like it.
With all the prime numbers, Fibonacci sequences and biblical
references, it's like reading the notebooks of Maximillian Cohen and
John Nash combined. Unsurprisingly, several posts unfold to reveal a
history of painful mental illness. If you have some time, take a look.
I've detailed his posting history and a several sample posts below.

Usenet Posting History:

January 27, 1999 to July 5, 2000 as

December 9, 2000 to May 4, 2001 as

Oct 30, 2001 to Oct 31, 2001 as

January 20, 2002 to April 17, 2002 as
(original
posts have been

removed from Google Groups archive)

April 26, 2002 to Present as

Selected Posts:
Tessa Lynne Smith
Dastageer Sakhizai and Helen Smith
Brett David Maki
Andrew Meredith Cotton
Kathryn Lee Hipperson
Amanda Dawn Newton
Mona Marie Etcheverry
Tony Peter Nuspl
Lisa Charlene McMillan
Grant Allyn Wood

Comments
scarier still is that saskatoon is my hometown, though not my current
residence. and every single place he's mentioned in his posts (most
notably nervous harold's and the roastary) were either places i've
been (as it's a small city of 200K) or hangouts, ie. the two places
mentioned. chances are i could email some friends back home and find
out if they know of him, they (my friends that is) being of the
broadway-centred slacker ilk. myself, too, until i got out of there.
eh, anyways. thought it odd to see all this. midtown mall. i ate my
meals there, whilst waiting several days in line for star wars episode
one, at the theatre across the street.
posted by andy raad on May 22, 2002 06:20 PM

Fascinating. It's like he's trying to take chaos and bind it into
whatever rules he can find, religious, logical and otherwise. Numbers
and math have a reliable pattern, something that can always be proven
to true or false. People and religion do not. It reminds me of Darren
Aronofsky's movie Pi. It's the story of an paraniod genius who is
trying to find a pattern in Pi. A group that takes interest in his
work is convinced that the existence of Pi, a number whose existence
can be proven but no quantified, is proof of the existence of God.
Kabatoff's hunt for patterns in something as random as name selection
is a way to reconcile his deeply logical thought process with his
conflicting religious views.
posted by matt on May 23, 2002 11:19 AM

Exactly. I probably shouldn't have, but I e-mailed Daryl yesterday,
asking him if he'd be willing to create a numerological analysis for
me. I also asked him if he had seen either Pi or A Beautiful Mind, and
what he thought of them. If he replies, I'll be sure to post it.
posted by Andy Baio on May 23, 2002 11:24 AM

I baked many pumpkin pies for Shawn (he likes pumpkin pies). I rubbed
pumpkin pie all over my breasts for him, and my breasts turned orange.
I am a pumpkin for Shawn.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 24, 2002 10:41 PM

Um, that's swell. So, you're in love with him?
posted by Andy Baio on July 25, 2002 07:10 AM

Shawn once went to a funeral for a Jehovah Witness that shot himself
and the lemon tarts were very bad, they were not only sour but were
rubbery as well. Shawn said that the guy was some kind of Jehovah
Witness prophet, he saw in advance that the lemon tarts at his funeral
were to be very very bad, and so he shot himself. Shawn said that he
never ate pumpkin pie at a funeral but would like to some day. Shawn
likes pumpkin pie and so I have been practicing to make very good
pumpkin pies.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 25, 2002 02:49 PM

Shawn said that the lemon tarts were sour, bitter and rubbery.
posted by Trisha Blondie on July 30, 2002 12:32 AM

I don't think this guy takes notes. I think he has Total Recall, and
it has driven him insane...
posted by Todd Smith on December 26, 2002 11:00 AM

Oh... I almost forgot... I didnt spend thousands of dollars a day
tormenting Daryl... We got a deal on tormenting that fiscal year, it
only came to about 37cents a day....
posted by Dr Claw on December 30, 2002 01:56 AM

Mr. Kabatoff attempts to portray himself as a victim, but in fact he
is a violent predatory pedophile who is well known to his local law
enforcement. In his post to multiple newsgroups with the subject
"Collecting Mail For The Coming Anti-Christ", he encourages mothers to
send him photos of their naked daughters. Mr Kabatoff explains, "I
personally did not want photographs being mailed to (the coming
Ant-Christ) that were of underage children unless the parent was
signing consent." He is banned from virtually all the shopping malls
in his community because he stalks young people and sexually harasses
them. He has an extensive arrest record which includes sexual
molestation charges. He's been hospitalized in mental institutions
several times because he likes to accost "nubile cuties." He writes
about his contact with young girls in many posts. Search newsgroup
archives for posts by him containing the word "nubile". As part of his
harrassment, he provides personal details in a public forum, such as
the real names of real children, in these and other posts. About one
girl he met at a mall, he writes, "I wanted Callie in my bed or I
wanted her and her sister dead."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Da....dfncis.de&rnu
He not only curses children and prays for their death in his posts, he
also enjoys attending the funerals of young people: "And so, since
nubile sweeties are found in greatest abundance at the funerals of
high school students, then it is the funerals of high school students
that make the very very best funerals, especially if there is food...
I stuff my face (and my pockets) with all the good food and look at
all the pretty nubile sweeties and have the time of my life..
..http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Da...le+sex&hl=en&l
r=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=LfXN8.63042%24R53.25142039%40twis ter.socal.rr.
com&rnum=1
Many of his posts are sent to alt.teens.advice. However, he liberally
spams, floods and crossposts his off-topic threatening and offensive
missives to countless newsgroups. Some people HAVE problems and some
folks ARE problems. Don't dismiss Mr. Kabatoff as a harmless nut. When
he sends these posts to any newgroup, please help by reporting him to
his ISP. Thanks.
posted by nospam on January 5, 2003 04:39 AM

I knew of him when I was attending the University of Saskatchewan.
He'd hang out in the Arts computer lab and all you'd see is screens of
numbers racing by on his laptop. I have an original copy of his
"Collecting Mail for the Coming Anti-Christ" pamphlet, and have seen
him be hauled away by campus security on more than one occasion. My
friends and I refer to him as "Crazy Number Man".
posted by Mr. Somebody on April 10, 2003 11:09 AM

I've been posting to (and about) Shawn for over two years with big
gaps in between. He has seen Pi and didn't like it and didn't think it
resembled him at all. (Wrong, it fits him to a tee) He doesn't have
total recall and has stated that he travels with a lap top to notate
items. Also, he uses "cut n' paste" a lot if you read all the way
through his ramblings. He is anti-social as shown by his angry
statements towards those who, by his own admission, have been kind
(but not kind enough) to him. Still, he's intelligent and seems to be
able to "take a joke" on occassion. That's where I came in.
posted by Gambol on May 19, 2003 02:22

ALOHA

Reply to group
(Unsolicited e-mail is deleted from the server unread
if it comes from anyone not already in my addressbook.
I'll never even see it)
Old 20-02-2004, 03:42 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
snip

James Takayama posted libel against me using the name
"nospam", now he frequently quotes this libel using
the name "Thomas." -Daryl S. Kabatoff
HALOHA

See Hebrews 4, here is New Testament Scripture
in chapter 4 telling us to remember to honor God's 4th
Commandment. The pre-incarnate Jesus created
heaven and earth and provided us with the Ten
Commandments. Then He came to earth in human form
and abided by His Ten Commandments. Then He was
crucified on the 6th day of the week, RESTED in the
tomb on the 7th day of the week, then rose on the first
day of the week to resume His ministry (His WORK).
He rose on a Sunday to resume His work while the
filthy churches teach you that His rising on a Sunday
changes His day of rest to Sunday.

Let us strive to enter that rest and honor what God
desires that we honor rather than continue to strive
to hold onto the things that our are important to
our friends, family and ourselves. -Daryl S. Kabatoff