GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On Sunday (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/52766-sunday.html)

RedForeman ©® 16-02-2004 05:08 PM

On Sunday

It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped.... it
will not go unreturned...

--
RedForeman ©®

T 16-02-2004 05:32 PM

On Sunday

Aw, Red.. That is so sad, I can only imagine how the Parents must feel. My
kids are my life, and I live for them, I could not imagine what I would feel
like if I lost eithier one of them. May the Lord bring some comfort to the
family.

Tim...

coelacanth 16-02-2004 06:22 PM

On Sunday

RedForeman ©® wrote:
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you,
Nicholas passed away.... Mother and Father returned home...
which could prove to be the hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL
helped.... it will not go unreturned...

--
RedForeman ©®

I'm so sorry to hear this, Red. Our thoughts are with
them (and you). I'm off to give my kids a big hug.

Keith J. 16-02-2004 11:23 PM

On Sunday

"coelacanth" wrote in message
om...

I'm so sorry to hear this, Red. Our thoughts are with
them (and you). I'm off to give my kids a big hug.

I don't have any kids, so off to hug the fish.

Then again, maybe not ...

John 17-02-2004 02:35 AM

On Sunday

Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My prayers are
for the parents.

JOhn

The pediatrician walks out and explains that Jacob has a condition, that

is
inhibiting his heart to continue it's usual electric activity and ability

transmit such electricity. For children, this is fatal. Jacob was put on

ventilator, planned to be taken off sometime this afternoon....

Dinky 17-02-2004 05:02 AM

On Sunday

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
It is with heavy heart and blurry eyes, that I inform you, Nicholas passed
away.... Mother and Father returned home... which could prove to be the
hardest part for them....

I don't know what else to say, besides thanks guys... you ALL helped....

it
will not go unreturned...

--
RedForeman ©®

Not supposed to outlive the kids. Sorry to hear that, Red.

billy

JohnR 17-02-2004 05:42 AM

On Sunday

I grieve with the family for the lose of one so young!
My Prayers are with the family and to you to red!
Thanks for keeping us informed

John
nk.net...

Ralph 17-02-2004 12:14 PM

On Sunday

Certainly, for sure, the child is in a better place now. Best regards and my
prayers to the family. May their grief be short, and they find ways to make
the best of a bad situation.

Mark
www.hydrotoys.com

RedForeman ©® 17-02-2004 06:51 PM

On Sunday

Nicholas or Jacob??? Either way, I believe he is in Heaven. My
prayers are for the parents.

JOhn

In the beginning, I stated Jacob as a privacy issue, but after the
outpouring of sincere interest to send cards, notes, etc, I corrected and
explained exactly WHY I changed the name of an innocent child... I think you
can understand that, can't you?

Either way, if you are interested in sending cards, the hospital, address
listed in another thread by me, will be forwarding all cards in the mother
and fathers name to their home.

--
RedForeman ©®
....Red (head hung low) Foreman