Old 21-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Dinky

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

"Zor" wrote in message
And this deals with aquaria how?

Cripes, people, stop freaking replying to his posts! As long as you keep
giving him food, he'll keep coming back for it!

Old 21-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Ask Redforeman and John that question. They are
allowed to make prayer requests and state that dead
kids are in heaven, you tell me how this is permitted
here? -Daryl

"Zor" wrote in message
And this deals with aquaria how?

Acevedo-Kabatoff wrote:
It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message

As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who

they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree?

Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I

will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I

enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

Old 21-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Robert H

"~*~ Vosklady ~*~" wrote in message ...
"JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote in message
As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

I highly agree Jazzy . . .

Regards,

Welcome to the Usernet. It has always been like that. There have
always been flamers and there always will be. You can put your foot
down all you want! If you can not ignore it, simply join a moderated
group where messages like that are deleted, problem solved. Wet Thumb
has over 1800 members now, dozens of well known hobbyists from APD and
the AGA, represenatives from clubs around the country, and members
from Germany, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Canada, Spain, France,
England, Austria, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America,
Mexico, and other countries from all around the world. You can post
pictures, exchange private email with other members, and have good,
friendly conversation with fellow plant enthusiasts. You will
recognize many names from here as well. No flames.

Robert
www.aquabotanic.com
The All Wet Thumb Forums
Old 22-02-2004, 05:20 AM
Popeye

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:21:08 -0400, "JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE
SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

If people keep responding to these people, then these people will
never go away as long as they have an audience. It's like the small,
immature child in school.... he acts out in class and his classmates
laugh.. he thinks it's a big deal so he continues to act out as long
as he has an audience.

If the "children" here get no response, then they will realize that it
is indeed past their bedtime and they should shut Mom and Dad's
computer off before they get in trouble.

I too enjoy Red's posts.

Brian

Don't feed the trolls

Old 22-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

You call me both a troll and a child. I am neither.
I wanted to participate in the fish groups without
mainstream Sunday Christians preaching to me
that their dead children are supposedly up in
heaven. You people stop heaping abuse at me
and I will go away. I no longer want to participate
with you in your fish groups. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 22-02-2004, 05:53 PM
I AM NOT A TROLL NOR A CHILD

SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

Please stop refering to me, and especially please
stop refering to me as a troll or a child, for I am
neither. I wanted to participate here but people
started to abuse the groups by pushing their
belief that the dead go to heaven before Jesus
returns to judge the living and the dead. If you
people continue to heap abuse upon me, then
I will stay here and make a mess of your groups.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 23-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Bassett

When I made the statement about , what someone,s children had to do with
fish keeping, It was a genuine question, I had no idea it would stir the
pot the way it did..
While I read a considerable amount of stuff on Fish subjects, be it in
News groups or Forums, I rarely post, Not because I consider myself a
""Know-All" on the subject, But simply because I have kept Angles for a
large number of years, and don,t often loose fish, So I consider that
somewhere along the way, I must be doing something right..
I also would not consider myself a "Spammer" simply because I replied to a
post that was OFF-subject, nor might I say would I consider the original
poster a spammer,, I really think he just got caught up in the
hysteria, or perhaps that should be "Emotions" of the issue... And quite
unwittly, replied with more emotion then he would nornally have used,
I of cause also saw "Red", No pun intended,, when I replied...
bassett

Crosspost=killfile Larry Ponds 2 02-05-2005 12:37 AM
Spring fed pond coming into balance Stephen M. Henning Ponds 1 23-05-2004 06:03 PM
Gravity fed versus pump fed filters Iain Miller Ponds 11 24-08-2003 05:02 AM
Fed Up! BenignVanilla Ponds 6 28-06-2003 04:56 PM
Fed Up! Priscilla McCullough Ponds (alternative) 4 31-03-2003 03:20 PM