Old 20-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

Default RedForeman's Friend "DumberThanSnot" Posted The Following To alt.religion.christian.ad

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" wrote in message
Redforeman needs to stop throwing abuse at me, also his friends
are required to stop throwing abuse at me. Here is what one of
Redforeman's friends posted in alt.religion.christian.adventist,
because the problem originates with alt.atv,
rec.aquaria.freshwater.cichlids,
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc, rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants, I therefore
bring it back to you. If this behaviour continues on February 21st
2004, then you will hear about it on February 21st 2004.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff

"DumberThanSnot" wrote in message
There is one fact that we can all count on from you Daryl... you are
incapable of learning. You are not mentally equipped to comprehend the
meanings of words. You know how to use words, but don't have a clue

what
they mean...

here's an example: God commanded us not to take the lords name in vain.
You don't have a clue what that means. Here's a clue... using a

sentence
like this "God-damned crap" is not Honoring God. You are using His name

in
a antagonizing tone... this is called using His name in vain. You are
incapable of seeing that anything you do is wrong. Because once you

admit
one issue, then the rest will come crashing down around your feet.

also about that number BS you keep spewing? what language was the

original
bible written in and what makes you think that English and it's alphabet

is
the *chosen* language? what makes you think God works in a base ten

number
system? maybe he's a Hexadecimal kinda guy? Who gave people their

names
before English was a mainstream language? Or are you saying that God

didn't
give them their names?

The funny thing is... NONE of this matters to you, because you are

incapable
of learning. I know this because of the lobotomy procedures that were
administered to you. Your brain is not wired correctly and now you are
intent on making everyone suffer because of it.

I'm not asking this to poke fun or manipulate you... I'm just very

curious
what you think happens to people's ability to think clearly or make

rational
decisions if they have a damaged brain. I know people who have been in

car
accidents that have damaged brains as a result. He has been reduced to

the
mental capacity of a 3 year old child. His brain is not functioning
correctly because it was damaged. You have undergone some medical
procedures that are designed to shutdown a part of the brain. Can you

not
see that you might have been effected by that procedure that might be
distorting some of your perceptions? Even the guy (that a Beautiful

Mind
was made about) was capable of understanding that his brain was wired a

bit
off. You might want to save yourself some grief and just come to terms

with
it.

I do have to ask (not that you'll reply to me because you know I'm

right)...
what do you want to accomplish from your posts? are you trying to

gather
people to join your religion? or do you (as you've stated) really want

us
all dead?

-brian

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" wrote in message
"Jim Morcombe" wrote:

RedForeman
What was all that about you and Daryl S Kabatoff???

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
It wasn't anything at all except that some Usenet moron decided to
latch on to him. Red was probably chosen for this dubious honor
completely at random. That's how these scum work.

That sort of people were the #1 reason I upgraded to the full

version
of Agent - I wanted the kill file capabilities.

--
www.ericschreiber.com

I have a hobby and wanted to participate in groups
pertaining to fish and underwater plants. Then
Redforeman started to abuse the groups by making
prayer requests, and he lied about the name of the
kid he wanted people to pray for. Redforeman
lied and then the kid died, and then John came
along and said that the kid is in heaven. Criticisms
of filthy churches that teach such heresy resulted
in years of psychiatric torture, and I rather wanted
to participate here without having to listen to such
God-damned crap. Doubting the heresy resulted in
Redforeman issuing a death threat against me,
because he has been attending some filthy church
for 23 years he thinks he can lie and utter threats.
It was Protestants and Catholics who gave false
testimony against me that resulted in the loss of
years of my life, and now for me to complain about
their tactics, you people think that you are free
to call me scum and make death threats against me.
Let this be the final word on the matter, if any of
you people treat me with anything less than the
respect that I deserve as a human being and a
child of God, then I will be here day by day
complaining and defending myself and God's
Word. Show me in the Bible where it says that
Mary or this kid are in heaven, if you can't
then I suggest that you shut up and worry
about your fish instead. -Daryl S. Kabatoff