Old 20-02-2004, 08:42 PM
DumberThanSnot

Default RedForeman's Friend "DumberThanSnot" Posted The Following To alt.religion.christian.ad

"Acevedo-Kabatoff" wrote in message
It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Is that a threat? hypocrite!

Looks like I got to ya... what's the matter? can't debate me in the
appropriate groups! this is gorilla a tactic... try to get *my* friends
to side with *you*. good luck! most of them have already kill filled ya.
:-p

-brian