Old 26-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default Redforeman Continues To Heap Abuse On Me Daily

The problem originated here in these fish groups, now Redforeman is heaping
verbal abuse on me on a daily basis in the other groups that I participate
in. Please request that Redforeman stops harassing me. The sooner that
Redforeman ceases these tactics, the sooner I will leave the fish groups. He
attended church for 23 years and so thinks that this gives him the right to
lie, threaten my life and follow this up by heaping abuse on me on a daily
basis. I came here to the fish groups wanting to participate, but Redforeman
and John turned these groups into a platform where they could preach that
your dead children go to heaven. This will be the final time that I use my
Shaw Internet account to request that this matter stop, it is Redforeman who
abuses the fish groups, and it is Reforeman who threatened my life and heaps
verbal abuse on me on a daily basis, yet as a result of complaining, it is I
who is at risk of losing my internet connection. If I have to complain about
this matter again, then I'll be using a public account, and I'll continue my
complaints here in the fish groups until Jesus returns.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...%26as_ miny%3
D2004%26as_maxd%3D27%26as_maxm%3D2%26as_maxy%3D200 4%26selm%3D1039l80kk8ibodc%2540corp.supernews.com% 26rnum%3D2
-Daryl S. Kabatoff