Old 18-03-2004, 09:37 AM
smilla

Default Amquel and Ich medication?

I was reading another forum where it had been mentioned that Amquel
interferes with dye based medications containing malachite green, etc.
From what I understand Ich Medications like Rid Ich and QuickCure
contain malachite green.

Does anyone know of any medications for ich that Amquel would not mess
with, and might be ok for otos/corys and invertebrates and plants?

I read a couple of posts that recommended 1/2ing the dose of Quickcure
for invertebrates or sensitive fish, but this is one of the medications
affected by Amquel...