Old 30-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Nemo

Default Glossostigma in the Canadian Capital Region

Does anyone know where Glossostigma can be purchased in the Canadian Capital
Region?

Thanks

Old 30-03-2004, 11:36 PM
Rick

"Nemo" wrote in message
Does anyone know where Glossostigma can be purchased in the Canadian

Capital
Region?

Thanks

check www.ottawaaquatics.com according to their site that have Glosso for
$5.00 .

Rick

Old 31-03-2004, 03:05 AM
NetMax

"Nemo" wrote in message
Does anyone know where Glossostigma can be purchased in the Canadian

Capital
Region?

Thanks

If you have trouble locating it, email me. I'm in Ottawa and can order
it in at store prices (and I'm always ordering odd ball plants, because
that's part of the fun). It does take me between 2 and 4 weeks to take
delivery though, cause I like to fill a box when I order my plants.

cheers
NetMax