GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquarium photos needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/58150-aquarium-photos-needed.html)

C.S. 06-04-2004 09:34 PM

Aquarium photos needed

Hi guys,

I'm trying to put together a coffee table book of aquarium images. If
anyone is interested in having their aquarium featured in the book
please email me a link to a photo you have posted online. Also I'd
like to include info about the owner, plants, fish, equipmment, etc.
If you're in the Greater Toronto Area I can take a photo of your
aquarium using a professional Digital SLR camera (can shoot up to
12mp). If you're outdside the GTA I'll eventually need a digital pic
in the highest resolution posible. Email with links first and feel
free to ask questions :) Once I know how many pages it will be, I can
get an estimate on printing and anyone interested in ordering one can
let me know and we can submit a group order.

CS