GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Higher Watt Eclipse Bulb (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/58387-higher-watt-eclipse-bulb.html)

John Van Der Pflum 07-04-2004 07:03 PM

Higher Watt Eclipse Bulb

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can get a higher watt
bulb for my Eclipse system 6? I've got it here in my desk nad I
don't think the light is bright enough to grow plants as
easily/quickly/etc as I would like.

Thanks!

jvdp

SamB 08-04-2004 12:03 AM

Higher Watt Eclipse Bulb

My 6 is growing bolbitus and crypts like crazy. Just change it every 6 to 8
months and grow light appropriate plants. The other 6 is producing bumper
crops of riccia.
SamB

John Van Der Pflum 08-04-2004 02:05 PM

Higher Watt Eclipse Bulb

SamB wrote:
My 6 is growing bolbitus and crypts like crazy. Just change it every 6 to 8
months and grow light appropriate plants. The other 6 is producing bumper
crops of riccia.
SamB
"John Van Der Pflum" wrote in message

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can get a higher watt
bulb for my Eclipse system 6? I've got it here in my desk nad I
don't think the light is bright enough to grow plants as
easily/quickly/etc as I would like.

Thanks!

jvdp

Thanks for the info, Sam. I've got java fern and moss in there.

jvdp