GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aqua Botanic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/60540-aqua-botanic.html)

Squid 04-05-2004 05:09 AM

Aqua Botanic

Has anybody had an experience ordering plants from www.aquabotanic.com
.... ?

Shireen Gonzaga 04-05-2004 06:03 PM

Aqua Botanic

In article , Squid writes:
Has anybody had an experience ordering plants from www.aquabotanic.com
.... ?

Sure, that's Robert Hudson's store. He's great! I got some
gorgeous rare plants from him recently; they came in great
shape and general portions.

cheers,
shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst, Space Telescope Science Inst. O-
3700 San Martin Dr., Baltimore, MD 21218, USA. _/ )

Shireen Gonzaga 04-05-2004 06:03 PM

Aqua Botanic

In article , (Shireen Gonzaga) writes:
gorgeous rare plants from him recently; they came in great
shape and general portions.

whoops! typo. I meant generous portions.

cheers,
shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst, Space Telescope Science Inst. O-
3700 San Martin Dr., Baltimore, MD 21218, USA. _/ )
Office tel.#: 410-338-4412, e-mail:
/|

Deb Dowding 04-05-2004 07:05 PM

Aqua Botanic

"Squid" wrote in message
Has anybody had an experience ordering plants from www.aquabotanic.com
... ?

I ordered some plants from there a few weeks ago. I got both common and not
so common plants. I will definitely do business with them again.

Deb