Old 04-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Chuck Gadd

Default Windows Planted Aquarium Calculator

I had received messages from half a dozen people that the windows
version of my Planted Aquarium Calculator crashed when they tried to
start the calculator.

A new version has been posted today (May 4th) which fixes
the startup crash on non-US windows installations.

If anyone is still having startup problems with the calculator,
please let me know.

The new version (v1.0g) is up on the website:
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_aquacalc.htm

(No real functionality changes from older version.)

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Old 05-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Chuck Gadd

On Wed, 05 May 2004 06:02:47 GMT, "coelacanth"
wrote:

Wow--rev g, h & i in one day. That's dedication!

No, that's failure to properly test each version BEFORE release! :-)

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

planted aquarium/natural aquarium red406 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 04-05-2011 06:43 PM
Pond Calculator GrannyGrump Ponds 0 14-03-2004 11:26 PM
SLR Light Meter Calculator Ray Orchids 5 18-01-2004 07:13 PM
Planted Aquarium Calculator Chuck Gadd Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 09-12-2003 04:33 AM
Planted Aquarium Calculator Chuck Gadd Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 27-11-2003 07:02 PM