Old 21-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Sam Zaydel

Default Ideal water conditions for Anacharis

Does anybody grow Anacharis in their tanks? If so, what are the ideal water
conditions for it fluorish? I think the PH in my tank is around 6 - 6 1/2,
but I don't see much growth, and the plants aren't lush, in fact, the leaves
are somewhat brownish.

Any suggestions?

Thanks All,

S.

Old 21-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Victor Martinez

Sam Zaydel wrote:
Any suggestions?

Your water is probably too hot for it. It thrives in my outdoor pond.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 24-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Marcus Fox

"Sam Zaydel" wrote in message
. com...
Does anybody grow Anacharis in their tanks? If so, what are the ideal

water
conditions for it fluorish? I think the PH in my tank is around 6 - 6 1/2,
but I don't see much growth, and the plants aren't lush, in fact, the

leaves
are somewhat brownish.

Is that Elodea? If so, it likes alkaline water.

Marcus