Old 03-06-2004, 10:09 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default what a loser

Someone should tell this moron, that he can't hide behind a computer...

OrgName: Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
OrgID: SAICS-2
Address: 10260 Campus Point Drive
City: San Diego
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 92121
Country: US

NetRange: 198.151.8.0 - 198.151.15.255
CIDR: 198.151.8.0/21
NetName: NETBLK-SAIC
NetHandle: NET-198-151-8-0-1
Parent: NET-198-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: CPES1.SAIC.COM
NameServer: MCLES1.SAIC.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-05-06
Updated: 2004-01-30

TechHandle: SAIC-NIC-ARIN
TechName: Network Information Center
TechPhone: +1-858-826-2511
TechEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: SAIC-NIC-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Information Center
OrgNOCPhone: +1-858-826-2511
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: MVB2-ARIN
OrgTechName: Berryman, Mark
OrgTechPhone: +1-858-826-7603
OrgTechEmail:

Old 04-06-2004, 12:04 AM
cabaloz

Woohoo! Go for it RedForeman! (thinks "must always be nice to RedForeman")
I'm impressed that you can find out so much info about this loser.

Old 04-06-2004, 04:03 AM
kev

On 03 Jun 2004, the world was enlightened by RedForeman ©®'s opinion
about...

[...]

Woohoo! Way to go Red!

kev

--
Civilization.

An organized system of alternatives to the stone age - CJCherryh
Old 04-06-2004, 04:04 AM
Dances With Ferrets

Most impressive Red.... Out of idle curiousity, I'd love to know how
you got a hold of all that information.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:02 AM
The Outcaste

On 3 Jun 2004 19:40:33 -0700, (Dances With Ferrets)
bubbled forth the following:

Most impressive Red.... Out of idle curiousity, I'd love to know how
you got a hold of all that information.

I'm not Red, but I can give an answer. It's really pretty simple.
I think you can use software like SpamCop to get info on news messages
-- I know it works on mail, not sure about news. Or you can do it
manually:
First have to show the message headers. You used Google Groups to
post, so when viewing the message click "View this article only" then
"Original Format". to show the headers. I can see you used Google by
the following 2 lines:

The posters IP address is in the message headers. According to your
post, your IP is :

Take the IP address to http://www.arin.net/whois/index.html and
search.
That shows your provider is
Search results for: 69.161.51.96 Adelphia Cable Communications

Adelphia Cable Communications ADELPHIA-CABLE-7 (NET-69-160-0-0-1)
69.160.0.0 - 69.175.255.255
Adelphia 69-161-32-0-Z3 (NET-69-161-32-0-1)
69.161.32.0 - 69.161.63.255
Click the link for the subnet or the IP (69.161.32.0-69.161.63.255 and
you get the following:
CustName: Adelphia
Address: 1 North Main Street
City: Coudersport
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 16915
Country: US
RegDate: 2003-12-22
Updated: 2003-12-22

NetRange: 69.161.32.0 - 69.161.63.255
CIDR: 69.161.32.0/19
NetName: 69-161-32-0-Z3
NetHandle: NET-69-161-32-0-1
Parent: NET-69-160-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2003-12-22
Updated: 2003-12-22

OrgAbuseHandle: IPE-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Internet Policy Enforcement
OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-473-2909
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: CKI8-ARIN
OrgTechName: Kio, Carolyn
OrgTechPhone: +1-888-512-5111
OrgTechEmail:

Once you have the info, you can sometimes get even more by going to
the company web site, just tack www in from of the email domain, in
this case
www.adelphiacom.net.

If you follow the Parent link, you can find the provider of the
company in question (unless the company is a top level provider, as
SAIC and Adelphia appear to be). Some companies ignore complaints
about spam from there system, as it can be a lot of work tracking down
the culprit. Complain to the business's ISP, and have them face the
potential loss of their internet connection, and they suddenly become
more cooperative.

HTH

Jerry

Old 04-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Chuck Gadd

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 05:32:24 GMT, The Outcaste
wrote:

If you follow the Parent link, you can find the provider of the
company in question (unless the company is a top level provider, as
SAIC and Adelphia appear to be). Some companies ignore complaints

SAIC is a large government contractor in southern cal, not an ISP.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua
Old 04-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Happy'Cam'per

You can always drop into command prompt and play with nbstat switches, that
usually gives you some pretty accurate info.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Old 04-06-2004, 03:14 PM
RedForeman ©®

|| On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 05:32:24 GMT, The Outcaste
||| If you follow the Parent link, you can find the provider of the
||| company in question (unless the company is a top level provider, as
||| SAIC and Adelphia appear to be). Some companies ignore complaints
|| SAIC is a large government contractor in southern cal, not an ISP.

I still be the moron's boss wouldn't be impressed by his activities...
atleast, he'd be passed up for any type of promotion because of such
stupidity... Most professionals, read=grown up adult, wouldn't tolerate such
cruelty, nor such immaturity.. then the blatant stupidity to post to a
newsgroup, the intolerable acts...

Slicks just demonstrating his vast quantities of stupidity... it's
evident....

--
RedForeman ©® future fabricator and creator of a ratbike
streetfighter!!! ==========================

is that better??

Old 04-06-2004, 10:04 PM
The Outcaste

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 01:06:16 -0600, Chuck Gadd

wrote:

If you follow the Parent link, you can find the provider of the
company in question (unless the company is a top level provider, as
SAIC and Adelphia appear to be). Some companies ignore complaints

SAIC is a large government contractor in southern cal, not an ISP.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

You're right, didn't mean to imply they were an ISP. Used to be you
could follow the Parent link back through all the ISPs supplying a
company's internet connection until you reached one of the major
backbone providers, such as, Sprint, MCI, UUNet, etc. Now IP ranges
may be directly allocated by ARIN, APNIC, RIPE, etc, so the provider
of a company internet connection is harder to track down.
--
Consider the postage stamp, my son. It secures success through its ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. Josh Billings
Old 05-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Rikko

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:24:43 -0400, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

|| On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 05:32:24 GMT, The Outcaste
||| If you follow the Parent link, you can find the provider of the
||| company in question (unless the company is a top level provider, as
||| SAIC and Adelphia appear to be). Some companies ignore complaints
|| SAIC is a large government contractor in southern cal, not an ISP.

I still be the moron's boss wouldn't be impressed by his activities...
atleast, he'd be passed up for any type of promotion because of such
stupidity... Most professionals, read=grown up adult, wouldn't tolerate such
cruelty, nor such immaturity.. then the blatant stupidity to post to a
newsgroup, the intolerable acts...

Slicks just demonstrating his vast quantities of stupidity... it's
evident....

Cruelty? Red, you missed a rather big hole in his story..
He lived in a DORM and he wasted ALCOHOL.
Utter rubbish. :P

Old 05-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Robert Flory

SAIC is a very large company, based on my contacts with them in the
environmental field, fairly straight. Contact Corporate, if it is a good
address, they'd likely hang the idiot for damaging the corporate image.

Bob

Old 09-06-2004, 03:22 PM
RedForeman ©®

||| I still be the moron's boss wouldn't be impressed by his
||| activities... atleast, he'd be passed up for any type of promotion
||| because of such stupidity... Most professionals, read=grown up
||| adult, wouldn't tolerate such cruelty, nor such immaturity.. then
||| the blatant stupidity to post to a newsgroup, the intolerable
||| acts...
||| Slicks just demonstrating his vast quantities of stupidity... it's
||| evident....
|| Cruelty? Red, you missed a rather big hole in his story..
|| He lived in a DORM and he wasted ALCOHOL.
|| Utter rubbish. :P

DOH!!! the travesty of such a waste.... I hope it was cheap vodka....

perception.... I can tell I'm getting old now.... I missed that hole...