GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aquascaping for new tank (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/66661-aquascaping-new-tank.html)

TKL 18-06-2004 07:05 AM

Aquascaping for new tank

Hi all,

I think of setting up a new tank in my living room. Need new ideas for this
setup (planted tank). Pls provide me some web pages on aquascaping. Thanks.

Happy'Cam'per 18-06-2004 07:05 AM

Aquascaping for new tank

http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com/a...aludariums.htm
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Velvet 18-06-2004 06:06 PM

Aquascaping for new tank

TKL wrote:

Hi all,

I think of setting up a new tank in my living room. Need new ideas for this
setup (planted tank). Pls provide me some web pages on aquascaping. Thanks.

There's quite a lot to be had if you google for aquariums, plants,
aquascaping, etc too. I'm a bit busy with work so you'll have to google
them yourself I'm afraid :-)

--

Velvet