Old 24-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Chuck Gadd

Default Cheap bunch of plants

Well, little-league baseball season is almost over. My poor tanks
have been neglected for the past few months. The 75g was massively
overgrown, and many plants were being starved for light. So I
finally got in there tonight and did massive pruning.

I threw away about 15-20 pounds of plants that were too beat up to
even give away. Lots of rotted java fern, from a massive clump that
took up about 1/3 of the 75g. The plants in the center of the bunch
were almost completely rotted away.

After replanting a tiny fraction, I'm left with some fairly decent
plants to get rid of. First $15.00 by paypal to cover packing and
shipping takes it all, preference given to frequent RAFP participants.

Plants in the box will include:

African Fern: 3 18" tall plants, at least 7-8 stems per plant.

Narrow-Leaf Java Fern : 2 or 3 plants, 12" tall. Lots of leaves per
plant. Pretty good looking, some dying leaves, a little spot algae,
nothing that a little TLC won't be able to clean up.

Regular Java Fern : Several small JF plants, fairly clean.

Anubias Coffeefolia, lots of green spot algae on the leaves, a little
pleco damage to several leaves. Not a beauty right now, but fresh
new leaves will grow in. At least 3" worth of nice healthy
rhizome.

email me at , or at my new gmail address. Please DO
NOT! send payment until I confirm that you're the first to
respond.