GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help me identify my plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/67651-please-help-me-identify-my-plant.html)

S A 30-06-2004 04:22 PM

Please help me identify my plant

Hi...

I'm a newbie in aquarium plants here, and I am still gathering information
on the topic...

Can anyone here help me identify the two plants that I have now?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/roslena/

The shop where I bought them doesn't offer much info.. They were sitting in
my aquarium for 3 days, and look like one of them is doing great... But
still I would like to get more info on what I have right now...

The blue airstone is for the DIY CO2...

as i said, i am very new in this, so any furher comments or info is highly
appreciated..

Thank you...

regards,
-dien-

WW 01-07-2004 03:07 AM

Please help me identify my plant

i think the plant next to the turtle is jungle val, i just bought some it it
looks just like it except yours has a little bit more curl to it. its
supposed to be easy to grow, i did a google search and got some info:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...26&pCatId=1625

W.

Dances With Ferrets 02-07-2004 03:07 AM

Please help me identify my plant

Vallisneria (tapegrass) and Lysimachia (creeping charlie, creeping
jenny, moneywort, etc.).

S A 02-07-2004 06:08 AM

Please help me identify my plant

Thanks a lot!