Old 30-06-2004, 04:22 PM
S A

Default Please help me identify my plant

Hi...

I'm a newbie in aquarium plants here, and I am still gathering information
on the topic...

Can anyone here help me identify the two plants that I have now?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/roslena/

The shop where I bought them doesn't offer much info.. They were sitting in
my aquarium for 3 days, and look like one of them is doing great... But
still I would like to get more info on what I have right now...

The blue airstone is for the DIY CO2...

as i said, i am very new in this, so any furher comments or info is highly
appreciated..

Thank you...

regards,
-dien-

Old 01-07-2004, 03:07 AM
WW

i think the plant next to the turtle is jungle val, i just bought some it it
looks just like it except yours has a little bit more curl to it. its
supposed to be easy to grow, i did a google search and got some info:
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...26&pCatId=1625

W.

Old 02-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Dances With Ferrets

Vallisneria (tapegrass) and Lysimachia (creeping charlie, creeping
jenny, moneywort, etc.).
Old 02-07-2004, 06:08 AM
S A

Thanks a lot!